Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CAS PROPOSAL: Badminton Varsity

CAS Activity Proposal


This form must be submitted to and approved by the CAS Coordinator BEFORE you begin your work.

Kayla Marie Flores Nee

Badminton Varsity

I'm one of the players on the team. I will be working with other players on the team. During Badminton we will be working on how to improve our skills to become an even better player. Ever since last year when I began this activity I had fun learning the sport since I've always heard people say that Badminton wasn't a sport and it was easy. However when I started I wanted to continue and to improve of skills.


I want to improve my Badminton skills to be able to bring it along when I graduate and join a college's badminton team.

My team, coach and I.

Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and sometimes Fridays. 4pm-5:30pm

Coach Cabrera and Dominguez

Brent Subic


Student Agreement

I will commit to the activity at the above-stated time/s and given duration to the best of my ability. I understand that it is my responsibility to see this activity to its completion, and once approved, can only be cancelled through negotiation with the supervisor and the CAS Coordinator. (Click the SUBMIT button to signify your agreement.)

1 comment:

  1. "I want to improve my Badminton skills to be able to bring it along when I graduate and join a college's badminton team. "

    Be more specific about this skill or skill set that you want to work on. How will working on this affect/improve your overall health? Talk to your coaches if you need help clarifying this matter.

    ReplyDelete