Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CAS PROPOSAL: Annie Production

CAS Activity Proposal


This form must be submitted to and approved by the CAS Coordinator BEFORE you begin your work.

Kayla Marie Flores Nee

Annie Production (CAST)

I will be working with other actors and actresses. I am Mrs.Pugh, a servant to Mr.Warbucks. There will be a lot of singing and dancing.


I recently grew an interest in Theatre ever since I took Theatre class in 11th grade. I told myself I wanted to take part somehow in the CAST to give me a feel for a real, whole play is. Let myself express more on stage. This will let me be able to be better when collaborating with others.

Other actors, actresses, audience, and director.

Every Tuesdays 3:30pm - done with part. Sometimes Fridays to get the singing part done with Mrs.Davis

Ms.Fernandez

Brent Subic


Student Agreement

I will commit to the activity at the above-stated time/s and given duration to the best of my ability. I understand that it is my responsibility to see this activity to its completion, and once approved, can only be cancelled through negotiation with the supervisor and the CAS Coordinator. (Click the SUBMIT button to signify your agreement.)

1 comment:

  1. "I recently grew an interest in Theatre ever since I took Theatre class in 11th grade. I told myself I wanted to take part somehow in the CAST to give me a feel for a real, whole play is. Let myself express more on stage. This will let me be able to be better when collaborating with others."

    You're on the right track here in terms of identifying a valid. CAS-worthy goal. Please write a "Journal #1" for this activity to help you sort out the following:

    • What is my past experience with this activity?
    • What new learning or skill do I hope to achieve or develop?
    • How will this experience be different from that of the past?
    • How am I going to know if I am making progress in achieving the goal/s I have set?

    Once things are clearer, then please update your Goal statements.

    ReplyDelete