Friday, May 6, 2011

Yearbook Club: "Journal #1"

I have never done Yearbook Club. My friends (Jana and Bryan) are in Yearbook Club so they recommended me to join in the Club.

I want to go into marketing when I am older. So in Yearbook Club it taking pictures and combining it into one whole book. It reminded me of marketing since you are in charge of portraying a certain theme/motif through visuals. In this case, pictures that reveal the entire year. It is bringing back all the memories that were from that year. So my goal is to try to contribute to a more memorable as much as I can.

This will be different for me because I've never done yearbook club. So I don't really know what I need to do. I have to use my own creativity to chose what would make the yearbook look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment